1. A 90m2 Beach Club, including 7m pool – the biggest in its competitive set
2. A 32’ Rigid Tender – unique in this size range. This offers the owner additional freedom to enter small bays and creeks.
3. 75m2 Owners Apartment, including a 5.6m2 sea terrace – Again, this is the biggest in class
4. An opening forward terrace with 65’tv – this gives the owner and guests total privacy at dock for al fresco dining
5. An ergonomically designed, wrap around, full ECDIS bridge with attached captain’s cabin 6. Diesel Electric Propulsion coupled with 544kw battery bank – the only yacht of its size with this type of propulsion system. The advantages of this system over traditional propulsion include: · Fuel Efficiency and thus extended cruising range · Reduced noise and vibration – Greater enjoyment while using the yacht · Shallow draft – 6ft 5in – Allows access to more areas, including Bahamas · Ability to run solely on battery power for a full night or whilst using the beach club – no noise or smoke or smell · Increased reliability – electric motors have less moving parts · Reduced maintenance – Time between overhauls is reduced.
A range of 3,000nm is expected at a cruising speed of 13 knots, increasing to 4,200nm at the economical speed of 11 knots. The yacht has a maximum speed of 15 knots and can also run at 5 knots when solely using batteries in Zero Emission Mode.